NIASAT boasts much lower contention rates than HughesNet, WildBlue, and StarBand. NIASAT network contention ranges from 1:1 private dedicated, all the way up to 125:1 shared contention, which allows users to sign up for a service within their budget. Demo and trial service is available in all of North America. Rural Internet service is available with exposure to the southwest sky. Business satellite Internet has never been easier and more reliable!
NIASAT offers several benefits for telecommuters and rural business customers:
• Fully compatible with all VPN hardware and software
• Fully compatible with all remote management software
• 99.95% uptime SLA (standard on all NIASAT systems)
• Private shared and private dedicated options available
• 24/7 technical support
• Fully customizable service options (IPs, bandwidth, security, backhaul and support)
NIASAT can operate over C-, KA- or Ku-band frequencies, and is scalable to all network sizes.
NIASAT Broadband Applications:
• Internet access
• Digital media streaming
• Video conferencing
• Distance education
• File transfer
• Virtual private networks
• Social media
• Email hosting
How to Request More Info
For more information on NIASAT Systems or other custom network designs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (559) 271-5500.