Create and Maintain Powerful Networks
NIA technicians have accumulated over 30 years of network support expertise. NIA can provide expert recommendations for enhancing your network’s performance. NIA technicians are certified with Cisco, Sonicwall, Microsoft, HP, and Dell products.
NIA can be your company helpdesk and IT management company. NIA provides free diagrams of your network upon request so you will always have an updated copy of your network infrastructure and login information.
- Free Diagnostics. Before you become a NIA customer, take us for a test drive. We provide free diagnostic tools and virtual IT support to obtain your confidence before becoming a customer.
- Manage costs. Effectively predict network costs and pinpoint problem areas to prevent unnecessary upgrades. Reduce network outages, and improve response and repair times for outages.
- Increase efficiency. NIA network management tools give you time for the IT projects that matter most. Get proactive with automatic trouble response and resolution.
- Take immediate control. NIA technical support hold times have averaged less than 1 minute every year since 2004. NIA can connect to your workstations remotely and fix your issue quickly.
NIANET Provides the Tools for IP Independence
- PBXit (NIA’s carrier class VoIP system)
- Port Blocking
- Co-Location Services
- Backup Services
- Equipment care and warranty options for NIASAT, your PCs, and network devices
- On-site technicians
- NIASAT/Satellite installation, re-point and repair training
- Network support, PC support, and Legacy device support