Network Innovation Associates: Create and Maintain Powerful Networks
NIA technicians have accumulated over 30 years of network management expertise. NIA can provide expert recommendations for enhancing your network’s performance, continuity in the event of a disaster, and safety for your company’s everyday operations. NIA technicians are certified with VMware, Cisco, Sonicwall, Microsoft, HP, and Dell products.
Information Management Services
NIA can be your company helpdesk and IT management company. NIA provides diagrams of your network upon request so you will always have an updated copy of your network infrastructure and login information.
- Diagnostics. Before you become a NIA customer, take us for a test drive. We provide free basic diagnostic tools and virtual IT support to obtain your confidence before becoming a customer.
- Manage costs. Effectively predict network costs and pinpoint problem areas to prevent unnecessary upgrades. Reduce network outages, and improve response and repair times for outages.
- Increase efficiency. NIA network management tools give you time for the IT projects that matter most. Get proactive with automatic trouble response and resolution.
- Take immediate control. NIA technical support hold times have averaged less than 1 minute every year since 2004. NIA can connect to your workstations remotely and fix your issue quickly.
Network Innovation Associates Provides the Tools for IP Independence
- SonicWall Appliances
- VMware Systems
- Dell Hardware
- Complete Network Management
- Port Blocking
- Co-Location Services
- Backup Services
- On-site and Remote Support from Certified Technicians
- NIASAT/Satellite installation, re-point and repair training
- Network support, PC support, and Legacy device support